Saturday, January 9, 2010

Almost 9 months old!

Before our little Adelyn had arrived I got Jimmy this backpack-actually for Christmas when I was pregnant with her! Up until now Adelyn hasn't been quite big enough for it. She absolutely loved her first hike in it. I think she really enjoyed the views and playing with her daddy's hair, although this was the first time she didn't take a nap on our hike.
This week Adelyn learned to pull herself up into a standing position! She uses every object she can find to climb up onto her own two feet. We even find her awake at 4 am making noise and standing up in her crib holding onto the side with a big smile on her face!!! She continues to move around the house very quickly, we are constantly following her around.
Adelyn continues to love to drink out of cups. She has begun to get into finger foods. As you can see in the video it can be a little messy. She decided to rub her head with her fingers full of cottage cheese!
We think that she may be going through another teething phase. Currently she has two lower teeth (I forgot to mention that in the last blog entry...All she wanted for Christmas was her two front teeth!!!, well she got them!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment