A unique gift that Adelyn received for Christmas was a baggie full of hair bows. These hair bows are special because they were bows from when I was a girl. I was so surprised that they were still around. My mom had actually saved them and let my cousins three daughters use them and they had sent them to Montana for Addy. My mom loved buying hair bows for my sister and I. I remember the wonderful experience when she would take us to this woman's house not to far from ours to buy them from her. It is so neat that they are still around and ready for my little girls to wear!
Monday, January 17, 2011
Hair bows and pals
A unique gift that Adelyn received for Christmas was a baggie full of hair bows. These hair bows are special because they were bows from when I was a girl. I was so surprised that they were still around. My mom had actually saved them and let my cousins three daughters use them and they had sent them to Montana for Addy. My mom loved buying hair bows for my sister and I. I remember the wonderful experience when she would take us to this woman's house not to far from ours to buy them from her. It is so neat that they are still around and ready for my little girls to wear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment