Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Jimmy!

We had a wonderful weekend at Flathead Lake celebrating Jimmy's birthday. It is hard to believe that we have lived here for six years now and this was the first time that we took a cruise on the lake. It was the best way to spend an afternoon cruising on the most beautiful lake I have ever seen.  I was a bit nervous about bring the girls on, but they did fabulous (glad I brought the little bag of toys to keep them occupied!). The captain actually let Addy take a try at the wheel! The hotel was wonderful, we enjoyed the lakeside pool even though it wasn't heated! The air temperature was quite warm, in the low 90's, but since the pool was a bit chilly we had the pool all to ourselves! The girls had a blast practicing their swimming strokes. All in all, it was a great way to spend a weekend together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment