Sunday, August 9, 2009
Summer Road Trip Part 3: Arizona!
The last leg of our 3 week vacation was to Scottsdale, Arizona. This was a very exciting trip as Adelyn and I got to meet the newest addition to the Grant family, Sophia Elizabeth. Adelyn adored Sophie immediately. She enjoyed looking at her and reaching her hands out to touch her.
Heather's sister, Erica, was visiting from Denver as well. It was great to spend some girl time together and catch up. The baby girls slept as we enjoyed our lunch out!
Uncle Johnny and Adelyn also enjoyed getting to know each other.
I am so glad that Adelyn and I were able to spend two days in Arizona. We really enjoyed our time getting to know Sophia. She is a beautiful baby. We love her so much and can't wait to see her again at Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment