Sunday, June 14, 2009
Fishing
On Saturday we headed up towards the Seeley Lake area for a picnic and some fishing. Gabby and Ashley rode in the Jeep Wrangler. Adelyn was a bit jealous so tried it out once we got to the river.
Gabby and Jimmy enjoyed tossing a few flys in the Clearwater River. They were hoping to catch some trout for dinner. Not catching any was almost a good thing because later that evening Gabrielle made her best dinner yet (a rotisserie style roast on the grill with an amazing sauce, which I wish I could use the correct names for).
As they fished Danielle, Adelyn and I watched from the riverbank as Ashley kept Cooper out of trouble! We had a wonderful weekend! Adelyn is excited for her big adventure in about a month in which she will be able to meet some of her Minnesota relatives, her Auntie Kara and Uncle Chris in Connecticut and her Auntie Heather and Uncle Johnny and cousin in Arizona!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment